We have a full time opening for a CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATIVE in our busy Bolton office. You will be joining our customer services team, with main responsibilities of taking orders and dealing with enquiries as well as advising customers over the phone and by email. It is important that the successful candidate have a good knowledge of art materials, as we get many questions from customers about art materials and techniques! We don't expect you to know everything, but an understanding of the basics is must. A practicing artist and/or art school graduate would be ideal.
- Answering Telephone calls and taking phone orders
- Handling email enquiries and live chat
- Advising customers on their art materials
- Handling customer queries
- Processing orders on using a database
- Liaising with warehouse pertaining to orders
- Handling returns
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Knowledge of art and artist materials essential
- Excellent communications skills, with confident, pleasant telephone manner
- Customer Service experience
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Displays initiative and a willingness to take on new tasks
- Ability to accept and act on feedback
- Excellent time keeping
- Providing a high level of customer care
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints in line with company policies and procedures
- Be proactive
Located at Lodge Bank Estate, Horwich, our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday - Friday.
We are looking for a motivated individual who can work well as part of a team, is quick to learn and use their initiative. An interest in art and knowledge of art materials is essential for this role, as you will be helping and advising customers on their materials.
Download application form here.
You can return the application by post to:
Ken Bromley Art Supplies
Unit 13 Lodge Bank Estate,
OR return the form by email to email@example.com
if you are sending a file attachment, please name it with your full name
and reference code CS672