Liquitex Texture Gels contain particles that produce a variety of unique textural and dimensional effects. They may be mixed with acrylic colours, other mediums, or used on their own. Dry Texture Gels can be over-painted with acrylic or oil colours and can be used as an under painting textural ground. Mix any texture gels together to achieve unique surfaces.
Read more about Liquitex texture gels
All effects texture gels:
• Containsspecific aggregates, which produce a variety of unique textural, dimensional and reflective effects, when mixed with acrylic paint.
• All Texture Gels may be intermixed to increase the variety of possible textures.
• Formulated for maximum flexibility and adhesion. Will not chip or crack on canvas.
• Can be applied to any material or surface that will accept traditional acrylic media, such as canvas, paper, wood, etc.
• Texture Gels are lightweight, non-toxic and dry to a water resistant, non-yellowing surface.
A thick, fine textured gel that dries to a light gray matte stucco finish.
A fine-textured gel that dries to the appearance of glossy beach sand.
A thick coarse gel that dries to a semi-gloss texture similar to rough cement.
A gel speckled with small black particles. Gives dramatic effects when mixed with transparent, translucent, or interference colours.
A medium body gel that contains clear round plastic beads and dries to a semi-gloss, "bubbly" surface.
A heavy, coarse gel containing irregular sized and shaped white flakes that are opaque.
A thickening gel for water soluble acrylic paint and mediums.