This varnish is not removable, if you want a removable varnish see the soluvar.
Read more about Liquitex High Gloss Varnish
• Apply as a final varnish over dry acrylic paint.
• Varnish surface and environment must be clean, dry and dust free.
• Acrylic paintings must be completely dried and cured for 48-72 hours before varnishing.
• Application may be done by brush or spray. Generally a sprayed application will be thinner, smoother and more even. Rolling or sponging application is not recommended.
• Caution: Acrylic paints and mediums become increasingly brittle in cold weather. Do not apply below 60
Delivery took a couple of days, even if other country, and package was professionally wrapped. And the product did its job, the metal object that we treated became indeed much shinier! George (Sweden) on 7 Dec 2015
Perfect! Recommended! Monica Osborne (Kalvåg, Norway) on 17 Jan 2017
Product in perfect condition, and fitting to its description. Exactly what I needed =) Myriam Tillson (London, United Kingdom) on 22 Jan 2013