The Graphite Line by Caran d'Ache is for specialists, a range of blacks from hardest to softest. Each pencil is varnished in a colour that precisely depicts the hardness and depth of the black.
Grahite Line Book Contents:
- 5 GRAFWOOD graphite pencils with different hardnesses (HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 9B)
- 1 FSC pad
- 3 soft natural charcoal sticks
- 1 ART by CARAN d'ACHE soft white pastel pencil
- 1 Technik eraser
- 1 kneaded rubber
- 1 double pencil sharpener
- 1 metal box (5.5 x 18.3 x 1.9 cm)
- 9B - 3B: Extra fine graphite pencils to allow uniform shading of large areas and a regular, intense stroke.
- 2B - H: Extra-fine graphite pencils for hatching and superimposing.
- 2H - 4H: Extra-fine graphite pencils for intense, regular, fine and extra fine lines (technical drawing, scientific illustration, etc).
Techniques to use these pencils with: pointillism, hatching, writing, sketching, shading, blurring, technical and artistic design, mixed techniques.