Cover Competition 2013
It is time again for our annual cover competition!
Last year's cover competition was another great success with hundreds of entries from all over the world. The winning entry by Isobel Buckley looked brilliant on the cover of our Autumn/Winter issue and she was delighted to have been voted our winner.
Now it is time to do it all over again!
We are now looking for the next winning entry to go on the cover of our Autumn/Winter 2013/14 catalogue.
Entries can be of any subject matter and in any medium (subject matter and proportion must be suitable for the catalogue cover), from watercolour landscape to abstract oil - as long as it is your own original work.
Winsor & Newton will be contributing a prize of £100 worth of art materials to the winner and first runner up and £50 of art materials to the second runner up.
The winner will be chosen from a short list available to view on our website from the 23rd July 2013. Visitors will be able to vote for their favourite!
Details of the winner and runners up will be printed in issue 41 of the catalogue which will have the winning entry on the cover, along with their contact details (if requested).
How to Enter
To enter the competition please send in one photograph of your entry. (Entry is limited to one artwork per person). The photograph must be good quality and is non-returnable.
All entries must be received by 9th July 2013.
Send entries to:
Ken Bromley Art Supplies
Unit 13 Lodge Bank Estate,
or email your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Competition Terms
- Only one entry per person is permitted, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- We cannot return any photographs sent in.
- In the event of winning the painting must be made available to Ken Bromley Art Supplies if needed. (Entrants from outside the UK must be able to provide a high resolution image of their entry if they are selected as winner.)
- Dimensions of the painting must be suitable for use on the front cover of the catalogue. EG. A very long and thin painting will be unsuitable.
- The content and subject of the painting must be suitable for use on the front of the catalogue.
- The short list will be selected by Ken Bromley Art Supplies.
- The top three entries will be voted for on the Ken Bromley Art Supplies website.
- The winner will be selected from the top three entries by Richard Bromley of Ken Bromley Art Supplies and a Director from Winsor & Newton.
- Only the winners will be contacted personally.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- There will be no cash alternatives.
- The Winsor & Newton art materials must be chosen from the Ken Bromley Art Supplies catalogue.
- Ken Bromley Art Supplies does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the postal service. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Ken Bromley Art Supplies decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding your prize if necessary.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Ken Bromley Art Supplies or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.